SOME TIPS FOR THANKSGIVING!
- NOT JUST ANY OLD PUMPKIN PIE: Try something new. We’re inspired by this delicious Pumpkin Pie with Gingersnap Crust and Cinnamon Whipped Cream. Who says one of the pies can’t be a little adventurous?
- ME TIME: Make time for yourself. Even if it’s a ten-minute bath at the end of the day, carve some time for yourself to relax, unwind and enjoy the holiday. Try Privai Bath & Body Oil.
- WALK IT OFF: Take a walk. Get some precious Vitamin Dand get the family up and moving. Maybe have a leaf fight :)!
- GIVING: Give back. Soup kitchens may be packed Thanksgiving day, but there is need year-round. Support local food banks with nutritious, delicious foods. Donate cold-weather clothes to those in need.
- GRATITUDE: Give thanks. In public, in private, on Facebook, take some time to savor this moment we have to remember what we are thankful for.