MAKE YOUR HOME A SPA
Quick tips to make your bathroom your spa:
1. Clean out the clutter. Empty the cabinets and drawers and take a moment to throw out anything that’s expired, past it’s season or that you don’t love. We love Marie Kondo’s take on tidying up! Check out her video.
2. Clean out everything, open the doors and light a candle. Let the fresh air in and scent the air with something you love. Some of our favorite fresh scents: lavender, vetiver and verveine.
3. Look for inspiration, we love these lists from Brit & Co. and Whole Living. And, of course, Pinterest.
4. Start making it yours. Our at-home spa list:
- *Great lighting: we like a mix of votive and scented candles
- *Headband for flyaway-free facials
- *Loofah or hand towel for body exfoliating
- *Soft towels
- *A soundtrack we love – created on our own or by Spotify!
5. Draw a bath, fill your sink or hop in the shower and enjoy!